Thursday, April 11, 2013

Red Flags of Quackery

An excellent poster and article from sci-ence.org on using your brain when confronted with pseudoscience:


6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love how they use celebrities to entice people into buying this product http://www.gogreenmovement.com.au/#!a-listers-gone-green/c20j6 if i knew how to bring this false advertisement to the attention of these celebrities who probably have never heard of the product Yor Health or used it i would.... I also love all the generic success stories they have... My advice to being health dont eat crap and you wont look crap

Unknown said...

A locksmith professional could be approached for several reasons, from the common lock repair for an emergency lockout situation. Getting the expertise of a specialist locksmith professional is as essential as getting the expertise of an experienced contractor for any roof repair or any other do it yourself work.

sydney locksmith

Haya Zaah said...

A red flag might be when a partner forbids you from going to events without them. A yellow flag could be them becoming grumpy or angry when you do CIPD writing help. Yellow flags are not necessarily a reason to end a relationship

Craft 2 Publish said...

Saw this tool on one of my influences I followed and decided to try and I must say I am very Happy I did. I have thick natural salt and pepper hair flat iron comb and I felt like I came from the salon after using this tool. Sturdy and direction to install and use was simple and easy👍

IfrahYameen said...

Red Flags of Quackery. This is a very good, informative, and helpful article that highlights the need to identify unproven care and confusing healthcare requests. Much like how the best CV writing services uae prepare outstanding, professional CVs for their clients—enabling them to firmly establish their market presence—this article helps clarify matters. Some people request cures for multiple health problems without sufficient proof.